Sunday, February 26, 2012

A possibility, maybe?

One of my best friends talked to me on Thursday about a situation she heard second hand.  An expecting mother that will be unable to keep her baby and may be looking for an adoptive parent.

She found out about the situation on Tuesday night, which we both thought was kinda interesting because of my premonition.

I followed up with someone about the situation and it's complicated.  Lots and lots of factors are involved, but I would say it could happen.  Not, I-am-getting-my-hopes-up-this-is-it-going-to-happen, but rather the let's-keep-this-door-open-and-see-what-happens kind of situation.  We won't know more until months from now.  So, we'll keep doing what we've been doing best--which is wait patiently and enjoy the life we have.

As always, we could use prayers about our situation--that the right baby joins our family, and that the adoption process is as smooth and positive as possible for everyone involved--especially the birth parents and baby.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment