Monday, January 23, 2012

Forgotten Mittens

The other day I left the Y, headed through the coffee shop drive through (thanks, Anita!) and it dawned on me that Griffin left his mittens in my van.  There are some days that this would frustrate me, after all I needed to get to work and day care isn't exactly on the way.  But, on this day I wasn't frustrated.  I was thankful.  Thankful that I had a little person to bring mittens to.  I called home to make sure he needed them, and Griffin answered.  He told me that they were running late, but that he did want his mittens because the ones at home were too small.  I drove to daycare, dropped them off, and smiled thinking of my little guy playing in the snow with his just the right size mittens on. 

What a blessing to have a little person that I can bring mittens to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment