Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I did it.

I called our social worker. Yep, probably doesn't seem like a big step to just punch 10 numbers on my cell phone, but it was! I left her a message and hope and pray that we can get our home study back on the calendar and begin the adoption process again. I was waiting to call because I knew she wanted us to have some time to cope with our loss. When we last spoke she mentioned getting together in a few months and giving us time to grieve. Those that are reading this know me, and know that progress and hope have been a healing part of this process. A date on the calendar, even if it's two months out would help with the healing. So, lets keep our fingers crossed that I get a return call soon and a date to meet the woman that will change our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment