Saturday, May 21, 2011

One Day at a Time, One Foot in Front of the Other

The day started rainy and gloomy. I felt rainy and gloomy. Why oh why or why do we have to keep going through this? It's so hard to make sense out of it. I can't make sense out of it.

I spent the morning shopping for flowers with my mom. Jamie knows that being productive is one of the ways I cope with our infertility struggles and our devastating losses, and he has warmly embraced that philosophy, too. So, up went our new flower boxes. (Thanks, Stacy, for the idea!)



Then, we had a surprise lakeside visit from my dad in their new pontoon we didn't know anything about!



My parents brought over dinner. My mom planted with me. My dad helped to entertain Griffin and Jamie mowed the lawn.

I felt less gloomy and saw this:

Just the sign I needed to see, that everything would be ok. It wasn't going to be easy, but it was going to be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment