Friday, April 15, 2011

Gulp.

Got the bill for the blood tests I had taken to determine if I have an autoimmune disease which could have lead to the loss of our baby boy. $2,616.60. Gulp. I'm praying that the bill is for all 11 tests--it's hard to tell. I'm trying to remind myself that we needed to have the testing done to determine if anything was wrong, and that if I didn't have it done, I would always wonder. But, I can't help but think that $2,616.60 would have paid for a nice Caribbean vacation. With lots of delicious blended drinks.

On the agenda tonight is movie time for Griffin while Jamie and I are on separate computers working on completing our online adoption training. We each have 8 hours of training to complete before Thursday (when we have our adoption class). Yikes.

It's going to be a long week, but a productive one.

No comments:

Post a Comment