Saturday, April 16, 2011

DONE!

We just finished our online training and adoption application paperwork this afternoon! What a huge relief--it's a great feeling to have the paperwork checklist crossed off and ready to send in. It was a ton of work, but as Jamie kept saying "BABY!". :) (As a side note, my application/essays were 13 pages and Jamie's were 14 pages--guess he's more long winded than me, which I didn't know was possible!) Our next big step is our adoption class on Thursday. Now I can focus on the garage sale (it's next Friday and Saturday) as well as our adoption website and profile. Bring it on!

2 comments:

  1. Heather! I love your blog! I love it, love it, love it! Congrats on finishing all your paperwork for the adoption process and good luck Thursday at your class.
    When is your garage sale? I wish I could come. Love the pic. outside of the jail. And congratulations! I can't wait to meet your newest member of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Shop Girl, I REALLY appreciate the support and encouragement!! The garage sale is this Friday and Saturday, but we'll box up the leftovers and will have another one this summer. I might not have anything left in our home by the time we are placed with our baby! :)

    ReplyDelete